SPEECH
Ho there, look upon yourselves, look upon how poorly treated you are. And who is the cause of your misery? Who are the ones that oppress you and spit on you and rob you of your rights? Capitalist factory owners. Look how they live in decadent luxury while you labor and produce the products that they utilize. Look how they rob you of everything but your belly and your work. What justice is this? They should be overthrown and cast down. And who comforts you with words of silk and daydreams of paradise? The churches. What have they ever done for you? They have only ever spoken to you about dreams of paradise and heaven. Have they ever given of you their vast wealth? No. They do nothing but lie to you and live in decadence alongside those who work you to death.
1.
a) Which main topic does the artifact relate to? In what ways?
The artifact relates to communism as in this speech lee urges the proletariat to rise up and create a communist state.
b) Which other main topics does it also relate to?
b) Which other main topics does it also relate to?
Nation, Urbanization.
2. Why did you choose this artifact, and how much time did you spend creating and/or processing it?
I chose it because I needed to put communism amongst my subjects, and because I'm fascinated by communism and it's history.
3. What insights and understanding have you gained from the creation and/or processing of this artifact?
The breadth and scope of public discontent and how communists capitalized on that.
4. Does this artifact reflect your best work and/or ideas? Why, or why not?
No, because this speech sounds really really lame, and does not seem to be able to incite the masses.
5. Rate this artifact on a scale of -5 to 5 (0 is neutral) for the following 4 criterion:
a) Impact on the quality of your Portfolio
0
0
b) Impact on your level of happiness/enjoyment
-5
-5
c) Impact on your learning
1
1
d) Level of creativity and originality
2
6. Any additional comments.
REVOLUTION!!!

Artifact 8
ReplyDeleteI think that your idea of doing this artifact this way is pretty funny. First of all, I would want to know who are you writing to, and I want to know where is the published. The text it self is pretty self-explanatory, but I believe you need some more touches to make it better. I would give you a 7 out of 10. Also you need to have a better layout for this page.