SECOND ARTIFACT...=D
REFLECTION!!!
1.
a) Which main topic does the artifact relate to? In what ways?
The artifact relates to health, because during the industrial revolution, the common worker was a very unhealthy individual.
b) Which other main topics does it also relate to?
It also relates to economics.
2. Why did you choose this artifact, and how much time did you spend creating and/or processing it?
My teacher chose it for me, and I spent 5 minutes processing it.
3. What insights and understanding have you gained from the creation and/or processing of this artifact?
That it's almost impossible to fill up an idea page with meaningful information in Mrs. Kinzer's class
4. Does this artifact reflect your best work and/or ideas? Why, or why not?
No, because I spent only 5 minutes on it, and I was lazy.
5. Rate this artifact on a scale of -5 to 5 (0 is neutral) for the following 4 criterion:
a) Impact on the quality of your Portfolio
2
2
b) Impact on your level of happiness/enjoyment
2
2
c) Impact on your learning
1
1
d) Level of creativity and originality
-5
6. Any additional comments.
I'm lazy.


LEE.
ReplyDelete"No need. Too Perfect," "No Need. Too Complete," and "I'm lazy."?
LOLS
But, nice idea page. Very neat handwriting, it's just that you could have at least put more information on the left column.
Again, I'm really surprised. I thought that you were full of questions! :P
But overall, great job. Keep up the good work! :D
Oh, and by the way, I am Tracy :D
ReplyDelete